Provide your address, phone numbers and e-mail information allowing visitors to reach you faster. Maps and directions might be also useful.
Silver Spring Civic Building
One Veteran Plaza
Silver Spring, MD 20901
Directions to Downtown Silver Spring (Please use GPS for driving)
Driving From Downtown Washington
- Proceed North on 16th street towards Maryland.
- Merge right onto Alaska Avenue immediately after Walter Reed Army Medical Center.
- Turn left onto Georgia Avenue (MD-97 N) and proceed North
- Proceed North on Georgia Avenue for approximately 1.5 miles to the center of downtown Silver Spring.
Driving From the Beltway (I-495) from the West
- Take Georgia Avenue (MD-97 S) exit (Exit 31B S) towards Silver Spring.
- Proceed South on Georgia Avenue for approximately 1.5 miles to the center of downtown Silver Spring.
Driving From the Beltway (I-495) from the East
- Take Colesville Road (US 29) exit (Exit 30) towards Silver Spring.
- Proceed South on Colesville Road for approximately 1.5 miles to the center of downtown Silver Spring.
Parking in Downtown Silver Spring
Downtown Silver Spring offers plenty of parking in public parking garages lots throughout downtown. The public garages offer free parking on evenings and weekends and County holidays. For parking information and locations, click here.
Getting Around Downtown
By Bus or Metro (an option)
Metro's Red Line Station in Silver Spring.
By Ride -On-Bus
The Silver Spring station is served by Ride-On routes 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 8, 9, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 22, 28.
The Silver Spring station is served by Metrobus routes 70, 71, J5, F4, F6, JHI, J2, J3, J4, Q2, S2, S4, Y8, Z5.
Morris Koffa 240-417-2545
Shelia Durant 410-499-7610
Luana Kiandoli 301-237-1275